Edge Squaring Press
For Finishing of hard/ Perfect Bound Book, Centre stiched Magazines. The square shape of the spine similar to perfect bound books. Open books flat without any damage to the spine & Print on the spine section. Square books are easy to handle for stacking and packing. Hydraulic press forms the permanent square shape of the spine for aesthetic and functional value addition at 900 cycles per safety precaution-Emergency switch aborts the operating cycle. PLC-based control panel for sequencing. optimum & simplified diagnostic.
Squaring with Roller System
The Clamping stroke can be set as a single stroke or double stroke. 1 to 4 copies (up to a maximum opening of 70mm) are inserted in the machine. the endpaper sticks perfectly to the spine is rubbed with the help of steel rollers to form a perfect square -shape.
Description Technical Specifications Video Enquiry
- Magnetic bed is movable from 0 to 90 degrees (Grinding Angless).
- Heavy machine bed
- Auto Down Feed with gear system (ADF Gear System).
- Emergency stop facility available.
- Complete wih electrical & electric motors.
- Main Motor 7.5 H.P (3 phase).
- Grinding head traveling motor 0.75 H.P
- Coolant pump motor 0.25 H.P
- All motors are Siemens/NGF/Kirlosker/ Bharat Bijli Brand
- Auto Time job set facility available with timer System.
- Grinding head available with 6 grinding stones.
- Grinding length 1500 mm.
- Width of magnetic table 200 mm.
- Smooth inner area for good cooling, water draining and easy cleaning.