Cutting, Creasing, Embossing & Hot Foil Stamping Machine
- Heavy-duty Platen with Electromagnetic clutch & break
- Two eccentric bushes for impression adjustments
- Dual timing device
- Two approved Safety Guards
- Pre-set counter
- Direct die clamping system
- Mirror glass finished Impression Steel Plate
- Centrally motorized oil pump with timer
- Feeding and collecting table
- Hot Foil stampimng attachment with maximum 3 steps.
- Hot Plate fitted with thermostatically controlled heater.
- Separated drive for each rewinder.
- Sturdy construction
- Special high tension cased iron plates and frame
- Lubricated counter pressure elements
- Single piece jumbo size connecting arms
- Pressure adjustable through eccentric bushes
- Plate driven by ball bearing mounted shaft
- Pair of high speed double helical gears
- Hot Foil Stamping attachment with maximum 3 steps
- Separate drive for each rewinder
- Hot Plate fitted with thermostatically controlled Heater
- Electromagnetic clutch and brake
- Dwell timing device 1 – 10 seconds adjustment
- Two approved safety guards
- Pre-set counter
- Helical gears made of special grade steel.
- 3 Safety devise.
- Mirror finished impression plate.
Printekgraph Platen is designed for Die-Cutting, Embossing and Creasing job on Paper, Card Board, Corrugated Board, Fiber Board, Vinyl, Foam Rubber, Leather, Masonite, Cork Sheets, Polyurethane, Linoleum etc.
Inside Chase size :
|19″ x 25″||22″ x 32″||25″ x 37″||32″ x 42″||34″ x 48″|
|36″ x 60″||42″ x 62″||45″ x 67″||48″ x 69″||52″ x 83″|
LECTRO -MAGNETIC CLUTCH & BRAKE
The electrical synchronization of clutch and brake eliminates the possibility of any time overlap between the driven and braking mechanisms. Neither brake nor clutch requires oil on any part so there is no danger whatever under normal conditions of impairing efficiency resulting from penetration of oil to the friction surfaces
Pressure adjustable through impression adjustment. Independent for each side. The perfect platen setting is achieved. The set value of impression can be easily read on the scale
The Silent movement of stroke is smooth, without vibrations. The bridge cam and roller are finely machined and finished. The materials used ensures high performance for years
Two steel chases, one impression plate, stationary feed & delivery board and a complete set of Service Tools
Design & Specification are not binding due to constant changes and improvement
Modifications Reserved. Specifications not binding.